Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sorry!

Hi there! I know it's been a while, but I'm checking in with a bit of news.

First, a while back, I did up several new posts, and scheduled them to be published over time. Or at least, I thought I had scheduled them. Today I got a bit of time to log in, and I realized that several recipes I thought I had posted were not here. It turns out they were still sitting in my drafts folder, waiting to be finalized. So over the next two weeks, you should hopefully be seeing a collection of new recipes posted. Please check back and please let us know your thoughts!

Second, you may notice some new names on the blog. These are family recipes, so it is only natural that it should be a family blog as well. My sisters Joy and Miriam are both excellent cooks (having learned from the best of teachers, just like me), and as they prepare old family classics, or new ones from their own homes, they will be posting those as well. Hopefully we will all get our acts together and start posting a bit more often, but life with jobs, friends, and busy little boys keeps us all pretty busy.

Now, if I can just get my Colombian in-laws to post some of their super-secret recipes....

I'll start you off with a great snack for you to enjoy your late summer harvest of zucchini. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment